Kyusei Nature Farming is a farming method which follows the ideals and principles of nature farming as advocated by Mokichi Okada, a Japanese philosopher and naturalist who founded Sekai Kyusei Kyo in 1935. The “Kyusei” is Japanese word meaning “saving the world,” and broadly interpreted Kyusei Nature Farming implies that the world can be saved through natural or nature farming methods.
Kyusei Nature Farming is based on five requirements:
- To produce quality food that enhances human health.
- To procure of economic and spiritual benefits to both farmer and consumers.
- To achieve sustainability and easy practice.
- To conform to nature and protect the environment.
- To produce sufficient food for an expanding world population.
The further more information regarding Nature Farming as follow,